The brand new £4.5 million Bellshill Community Health Clinic is now open.
The state-of-the-art clinic opened its doors, marking a new era for community health in the area.
The clinic, on Greenmoss Place near Main Street, provides a wide range of health services in a first class, modern facility and replaces the existing Bellshill Health Clinic on Main Street.
Bellshill Locality Manager, Tom Bryce, said: “All the staff are looking forward to providing high quality care for our patients in this purpose built facility.
"We feel this will improve health outcomes for the people of Bellshill and we believe the new building will allow us to provide the very latest and highest standard of care.
“The new health clinic will certainly make a huge difference to staff and patients.”
Services provided at the new clinic include:
- speech and language therapy
- child immunisation and surveillance
- well woman clinic
- adult mental health services
- community dental services
- minor surgery
- cervical screening
- coronary heart disease surveillance
- long term condition
- public health team and health promotion
- EVA (ending violence and abuse) Project.
If you have any queries please call 01698 575 700.