Help & Accessibility
This Site: Library Service
News & Events
You are in:
Health Improvement Library Service
- NHS inform provides a co-ordinated, single source of quality assured health and care information for the people of Scotland.
UK Health Centre
– a gateway to a range of UK based sites giving access to health and medical information
– A US Government funded website with a wide range of health topics selected from over 1,600 government and non-profit organizations to bring you the best, most reliable health information on the Internet.
– A comprehensive and easily searchable site that covers a range of health information contained in sections including Medical References, Medical Topics, Diseases and Conditions, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Mental Health and Health Choice News.
National Library of Medicine
– The US National Library of Medicine (NLM), on the campus of the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland, is the world's largest medical library. The Library collects materials and provides information and research services in all areas of biomedicine and health care.
– Patient UK provides patient information leaflets and books on health, disease and related issues.
E-mail a friend
What are these?
Email Us Here
General Enquiry Line 08453 130 130
More Ways to Contact Us
Board Members, Meetings and Papers
Freedom of Information
Terms & Conditions
© 2009 NHS Lanarkshire All Rights reserved.