Workplace Pension Scheme
Effective from 31 May, if you meet the criteria you will be enrolled into a Workplace Pension Scheme. If you have another post, you may still be enrolled for bank work undertaken. For more information please see global information and factsheet below:
Are you are having difficulty viewing our documents?
- Help with Word documents
- Help with PDF documents
Conditions of Service
Are those approved and amended from time to time by the National Agenda for Change Terms and Conditions Agreement.
Weekly paid staff are paid on a Thursday of each week and monthly paid staff are paid on the last Wednesday of each month. Payment is made by BACS directly into your designated bank account. Payslips are sent to employee's home address.
December 2014 and January 2015 cut-off dates and pay dates for weekly and monthly paid staff
Bank Staff will be paid as detailed below:
Weekly Paid Staff
- Week 37 will be paid on Thursday 18 December 2014 as normal.
- Week 38 will be paid on Wednesday 24 December 2014
- Week 39 will be paid on Wednesday 31 December 2014 – Deadline for submission of timesheets is Sunday 21 December 2014 for finalising timesheets on line and Friday 19 December 2014 for receipt of any manual timesheets or on line timesheet adjustment forms.
- Week 40 will be paid on Thursday 8 January 2015 – Deadline for submission of timesheets is Sunday 28 December 2014 for finalising timesheets on line and Friday 26 December for receipt of any manual timesheets or on line timesheet adjustment forms.
Monthly Paid Staff
- Monthly paid staff will be paid on Tuesday 23 December 2014 for all shifts worked up to and including Sunday 23 November instead of Sunday 30 November, timesheets must be received in office or signed off on line by Friday 28 November to ensure payment on time.
- Payment will then be made on Wednesday 28 January 2015 for all shifts worked between Monday 24 November and Sunday 28 December 2014.
- As per normal procedure all timesheet should be finalised on line.
- Due to tight timescales CHAPS payments will not be made to staff during this period. Therefore it is essential that all timesheets are signed of by deadlines above. Bank staff should verify this with relevant manager.
Please ensure any changes to personal details are sent in writing to the Bank Office with payroll number identified.